Touch-of-Mint Iced Tea
My family loves the mild mint and lemon flavors in this iced tea. It's a wonderful alternative to soft drinks.Martha Haseman, Hinckley, Illinois
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 6 cups boiling water
- 4 individual tea bags
- 1 cup packed fresh mint
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and additional mint, optional
- In a heat-proof bowl or pitcher, pour boiling water over tea bags;
- cover and steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Add mint; steep for 5 minutes. Strain. Add lemonade concentrate;
- stir well. Refrigerate. Serve over ice; garnish with lemon and mint
- if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 58 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.