- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 6 fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 to 2-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, toss the greens and vegetables. Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over salad and toss. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tossed Salad with Vinaigrette in Country Woman March/April 1997, p37
Reviews for Tossed Salad with Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review