- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 3 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, lettuce, orange sections and radishes. In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve with salad. Refrigerate any leftover dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tossed Salad with Citrus Dressing in Country Extra January 2003, p49
Reviews for Tossed Salad with Citrus Dressing(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review