This is not a salad that you'll see everywhere...with it's unique mix of veggies that tossed with romaine. Everybody asks for seconds after they've tried it.—Lari Montesino, Elkhart, Indiana
Recommended: 5-Star Grilling Recipes You've Gotta Try
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 5 to 10 radishes, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, zucchini, cucumber, yellow pepper and radishes. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Tossed Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette in Easter Recipe Cards 2013 2013