Tossed Salad with Cashews
This salad can easily be varied by using whatever greens you wish. For the dressing, either oil and vinegar or a sweet-and-sour mix is a good choice.LaVerna Mjones, Moorhead, Minnesota
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Toss with
- dressing or serve on the side. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 137 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.