Tossed Salad with Artichokes Recipe
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the lettuces, onion, artichoke hearts and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the oil and vinegar; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 161 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Tossed Salad with Artichokes
"Easy salad to put together. I did top each salad with grilled chicken breasts to round out a meal. Delicious!!!"
"Excellent salad, dressing had a nice zing to it - the family loved it"