Tossed Salad with Artichokes Recipe
This is a wonderful salad recipes that I acquired from a friend. It's quick and easy to prepare, and is always a hit with my family and guests.
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuces, onion, artichoke hearts and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the oil and vinegar; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Tossed Salad with Artichokes in Country June/July 2003, p49
Reviews for Tossed Salad with Artichokes(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review