Tossed Italian Garden Salad Recipe
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Dash dried thyme
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- Sliced cucumbers, quartered cherry tomatoes and shredded carrot
- 1. in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first 11 ingredients; shake well. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Just before serving, combine the greens, cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots in a salad bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 82 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Tossed Italian Garden Salad
"I really enjoyed this salad and plan on serving this to guests this weekend."