Dinner guests rave about this salad's poppy seed dressing.
- 10 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a blender, combine the sugar, oil, onion, vinegar, cranberry sauce, salt and mustard; cover and process until blended. Add poppy seeds; cover and pulse for 5-10 seconds. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Tossed Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p115
Reviews for Tossed Cranberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review