- 6 cups torn lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing or reduced-fat salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tossed Chicken Salad in Country Woman September/October 2003, p37
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tossed Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review