Tossed Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, bacon, cheese and onion. In a separate bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Toss with broccoli mixture. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 333 calories, 26g fat (7g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Tossed Broccoli Salad
"I do not eat broccoli salad, but some one ask me to make broccoli salad and I found this recipe in the Taste of Home magazine. They loved it. Now I make it alot for church, weddings, you name it! People say that it has a balance in that it is not to sweet or sour."