Tossed Broccoli Salad Recipe
I first learned about this salad when a relative of mine made it. I liked it so much that I asked for the recipe. I modified it a little by adding the bacon to it. It's a delicious salad, and the sauce really enhances the flavor!
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, bacon, cheese and onion. In a separate bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Toss with broccoli mixture. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 333 calories, 26g fat (7g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Tossed Broccoli Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC