Tortilla Turkey Sandwiches
“As my kids learned how to cook, this was always one of their favorite lunches to fix," says Leslie Heath in Salt Lake City, Utah. "We all love the creamy blend of flavors. The original recipe came from my husband, but I tweaked it a bit to make it even easier.”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and pesto until
- blended. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each tortilla. Layer with
- lettuce, turkey, tomato, olives and cheese; roll up. Secure with
- toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.