- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt or onion powder
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- Brush butter over one side of each tortilla. Combine the seasonings; lightly sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon over each tortilla. Make two stacks of tortillas, with three in each stack. Using a serrated knife, cut each stack into nine thin strips.
- Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Tortilla Snack Strips in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p64
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tortilla Snack Strips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 2, 2011
A great snack to put together at the last minute. I also made some with cinnamon-sugar-- very good when you want to cure a sweet tooth!
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2010
The recipe was so easy to follow. They came out so crisp and flavorful.