Tortilla Roll-Ups Recipe
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) soft cream cheese with chives and onion
- 8 slices (1 ounce each) fully cooked ham
- 1-1/3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon cream cheese. Top with a slice of ham. Combine cabbage, carrot and dressing; divide evenly between tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 332 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 524 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.