I came up with this recipe when I was looking for a sandwich that combined foods my young son enjoys. These roll-ups also make a nice appetizer...simply slice before serving.
Featured In: Top 10 Appetizer Recipes
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) soft cream cheese with chives and onion
- 8 slices (1 ounce each) fully cooked ham
- 1-1/3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon cream cheese. Top with a slice of ham. Combine cabbage, carrot and dressing; divide evenly between tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tortilla Roll-Ups in Country Pork 1996, p23
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tortilla Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review