Tortilla Pizzas Recipe
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 1/4 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place tortillas on greased baking sheets; spread with cheese mixture.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise, reduced-fat mozzarella and fat-free tortillas) equals 146 calories, 8 g fat (0 saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 424 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 meat.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.