"These cheesy tortilla slices are gobbled up fast whenever I serve them," reports Gillian Capps of Downers Grove, Illinois. "The spread keeps well in the fridge, so it's simple to whip up these snacks for unexpected guests.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 1/4 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place tortillas on greased baking sheets; spread with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tortilla Pizzas in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p64
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tortilla Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review