Tortilla Pizza Wedges
My lightened-up version of pizza rolls, these stacked wedges travel remarkably well. Kids and adults of all ages love them. —Rosemarie Weleski, Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania
32 ServingsPrep: 40 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir
- in the mozzarella cheese, onion, pepper, pepperoni and Italian
- Place two tortillas on a pan; spread each with 1/2 cup cheese
- mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top each with remaining tortillas.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut each into 16 wedges.
- Serve with pizza sauce. Yield: 32 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge with 2 teaspoons pizza sauce equals 75 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.