My lightened-up version of pizza rolls, these stacked wedges travel remarkably well. Kids and adults of all ages love them. —Rosemarie Weleski, Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the mozzarella cheese, onion, pepper, pepperoni and Italian seasoning.
- Place two tortillas on a pan; spread each with 1/2 cup cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top each with remaining tortillas. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut each into 16 wedges. Serve with pizza sauce. Yield: 32 servings.
Originally published as Tortilla Pizza Wedges in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2011, p41
Reviews for Tortilla Pizza Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review