For a quick appetizer for any party, this is perfect recipe. It is so easy to blend the ingredients together and will taste delicious on a tortilla.—Lynda Wagoner, Trinity, North Carolina
Recommended: It's a Girl! Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- IN a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortilla. Roll up; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Tortilla Pinwheels in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p40
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tortilla Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2013
"I've made these numerous times for church and other get togethers. I always get asked for the recipe and always come home with an empty platter."