Prepare these tasty finger foods several days in advance if desired. Serve with your choice of mild or hot salsa or picante sauce.Barbara Keith, Faucett, Missouri
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa or picante sauce
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl. Spread on one side of
- tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1
- hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa or picante sauce.
- Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 134 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.