For a quick appetizer for any party, this is perfect recipe. It is so easy to blend the ingredients together and will taste delicious on a tortilla.—Lynda Wagoner, Trinity, North Carolina
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- IN a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortilla. Roll up; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Tortilla Pinwheels in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p40
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tortilla Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2013
"I've made these numerous times for church and other get togethers. I always get asked for the recipe and always come home with an empty platter."