Tortilla Ham Pinwheels Recipe
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 5 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (12 ounces) sliced fully cooked ham
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread over one side of each tortilla. Top with ham; roll up. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tortilla Ham Pinwheels
Sort By :
Very easy and quick for that last minute take along.
I add pickels to the middle of mine and change the dressing mix depending on the occasion! So yummy!
This recipe was delicious and really fast to put together. My 4 year old loved it so I will definitely be making this again.
I made this for a New Year's Eve party to use up the Christmas ham. The ham was a little too thick to roll nicely, so I made kind of a quesadilla out of them. Yummy!