Tortilla Ham Pinwheels Recipe
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 5 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (12 ounces) sliced fully cooked ham
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread over one side of each tortilla. Top with ham; roll up. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tortilla Ham Pinwheels(2)
Sort By :
I add pickels to the middle of mine and change the dressing mix depending on the occasion! So yummy!
This recipe was delicious and really fast to put together. My 4 year old loved it so I will definitely be making this again.
I made this for a New Year's Eve party to use up the Christmas ham. The ham was a little too thick to roll nicely, so I made kind of a quesadilla out of them. Yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ham Roll-Up Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pinwheel Appetizers >