Looking for an easy appetizer to bring to a party or get-together? These rapid roll-ups from Judy Addair rely on an envelope of salad dressing mix for fast flair. "It's pretty hard to eat just one," writes the Bristol, Tennessee reader.
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 5 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (12 ounces) sliced fully cooked ham
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread over one side of each tortilla. Top with ham; roll up. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Tortilla Ham Pinwheels in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p13
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tortilla Ham Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review