Tortilla Dessert Cups Recipe
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Turn tortillas over; repeat on the other side. Cut each tortilla into four wedges.
- For each dessert cup, place round edge of one tortilla wedge in the bottom of a muffin cup, shaping sides to fit cup. Place a second tortilla wedge in muffin cup, allowing bottom and sides to overlap. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Cool completely in pan.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Beat in cream cheese on low until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Carefully remove cups from pan. Pipe or spoon about 3 tablespoons filling into each cup. Drizzle or pipe with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Tortilla Dessert Cups(14)
Sort By :
This is a wonderful dessert! I have a couple of suggestions for you cmartinez-Fat free shells are softer & easier to manipulate. warming the shell pieces slightly as you go makes them more pliable also. I use a dab of water to help stick the 2 pieces together as I press them into the bottom of the cup. Mini phyllo cups work great, too, if you're making minis. You can spray with butter flavor cooking spray and sprinkle with cinn.sugar and bake a few minutes (then cool) before filling if you want the cinn.sugar bonus.
I thought this was delicious but I really couldn't figure how to make the wedges properly. Can someone help me?
Everyone loved this one ! Served with wine and they are begging for more.
These were excellent. I can't wait to make them again!
I used the 6 " torilla and only put one wedge in the mini muffin pans. It is a great dessert. the larger muffin pans, can be too much for some people. The mini muffin makes more to share with. I did not use low fat or fat free ingredients. Just used regular. I used ice cream topping for the drizzle too.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Desserts >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >