- low until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for
- 1 hour.
- Carefully remove cups from pan. Pipe or spoon about 3 tablespoons
- filling into each cup. Drizzle or pipe with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 dessert cup equals 130 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 178 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.