- Place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads
- Meanwhile, for cheese sauce, in a saucepan, saute onion in butter
- until softened. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; add remaining sauce ingredients, stirring until cheese
- is melted. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now