Tortilla Chicken Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 193 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 869mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Tortilla Chicken Bean Soup
"Very good and easy. I added more salsa and a little garlic salt for extra flavor, but otherwise it was really good."
"This is my favorite tortilla soup recipe. Uses canned and frozen ingredients but it tastes fresh!"
"Very good and I will make it over and over again"