- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen diced cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Tortilla Chicken Bean Soup
Sort By :
"Very good and easy. I added more salsa and a little garlic salt for extra flavor, but otherwise it was really good."
"I liked the soup but my honey RAVED about it. It freezes fabulously, and is hearty, and filling. I have even thawed some out and added left-over taco meat, spanish rice left-overs, and a bit more corn and beans to use up what I had, and stretch the soup even further."
"Easy and delicious! To keep it gluten-free, instead of adding canned soup, add 1/4 cup uncooked rice and extra water— it turned out great. (Just needs extra cooking time until rice is done—20-30 min). I also seasoned with a taco seasoning packet."
"This soup is fast and delicious .I added chicken broth with s cup of cooked rice instead of the chicken and rice soup. Instead of cumin I added a package of taco seasoning. I added cheese when served and served it with mexican cornbread. I will definitly make this again."
"The whole family Loved this dish, so easy to make and goes great with corn bread."