Tortilla Chicken Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen diced cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Tortilla Chicken Bean Soup(6)
Sort By :
We love cilantro so I just chopped 1 Tbsp and sprinkled it over the top when serving the soup. So pretty. Put a little low fat sour cream on the side for those who enjoy it. I got raves. Thanks for sharing this quick, easy and delish recipe! It's a keeper!
So quick and easy! I put the ingredients in the crocpot, and it was delicious! I substituted taco seasoning for the cumin. So easy and quick to prepare! I will be making this again soon!
My family really enjoyed this soup. It was extremely easy to make and very tasty!
The soup was excellent! I did not use the chicken soup with rice I used chicken broth instead, and used canned corn instead of frozen. My Hubby added a dash or two of Chile Habanero to his soup and it added an extra kick that I even liked. Will make this soup often!
This is my favorite tortilla soup recipe. Uses canned and frozen ingredients but it tastes fresh!
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Soup Recipes >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Soup >
- Chicken Tortilla Soup >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Soup >
- Mexican Soups >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >