Tortilla Chicken Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen diced cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Tortilla Chicken Bean Soup
Sort By :
"This soup is fast and delicious .I added chicken broth with s cup of cooked rice instead of the chicken and rice soup. Instead of cumin I added a package of taco seasoning. I added cheese when served and served it with mexican cornbread. I will definitly make this again."
"The whole family Loved this dish, so easy to make and goes great with corn bread."
"This is my favorite tortilla soup. Great with sour cream and we like to serve toquitoes as a side. It's super quick!"
"We love cilantro so I just chopped 1 Tbsp and sprinkled it over the top when serving the soup. So pretty. Put a little low fat sour cream on the side for those who enjoy it. I got raves. Thanks for sharing this quick, easy and delish recipe! It's a keeper!cea"
"So quick and easy! I put the ingredients in the crocpot, and it was delicious! I substituted taco seasoning for the cumin. So easy and quick to prepare! I will be making this again soon!"