Tortilla Burgers Recipe
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound ground pork
- 4 flour or corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Salsa, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble pork over seasonings and mix well. Shape into four oval patties.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve on tortillas with salsa, sour cream and cheese if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 333 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 379 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.