Looking to add a dash of Christmas color to your appetizer mix? This unique, warm and savory treat sent in by Milford, New Hampshire’s Michelle Boucher is sure to be a hit with any hungry holiday crowd! TASTY TIP: To accent a festive holiday occasion, use green spinach tortellini for this hors d’oeuvre and serve with fancy, frilled party picks!
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, cut into strips
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, place red peppers and garlic in a food processor; cover and process until combined. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Drain tortellini; toss with oil. Serve with zucchini strips and red pepper dip. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini with Roasted Red Pepper Dip in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p20
Reviews for Tortellini with Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review