- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus (2-inch pieces)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Add asparagus; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic and pepper; cook 1 minute longer.
- Remove from heat; stir in herbs, lemon peel and lemon juice. Drain tortellini; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in cheeses and asparagus mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Tortellini with Asparagus & Lemon
Sort By :
"Made this tonight for dinner. It is so flavorful. I fixed grilled chicken strips to go with it as hubby likes meat with his meal. Will definitely make again."
"This is a really delicious recipe & very quick & easy for an after work dinner. We loved it. Omitted the feta as my Mom doesn't care for it. Used dried herbs ( 1/2 of the fresh herbs called for). Still great!"
"This is one of my favorites. The kids like it too. It's the only way I can get them to eat asparagus! I leave out the feta and sub thyme for chives."
"My husband and I loved this dish. I cut the recipe in half for the two of us and made it with Italian sausage tortellini. I will be making it again tonight with fresh herbs from our garden!"
"I don't like asaparagus but the rest of my family does so I made this and I actually really liked it. I will definitely make it again. I added cubed cooked chicken as well."