Tortellini Vegetable Salad
Not only is this salad wonderfully colorful, it takes very little time to prepare. I like to serve it for luncheons or light suppers...it's sure to please pasta lovers!
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese- or meat-filled tortellini
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in
- cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine Italian dressing and mustard. Add
- vegetables, olives and tortellini; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 221 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 742 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.