Tortellini Vegetable Salad Recipe
Not only is this salad wonderfully colorful, it takes very little time to prepare. I like to serve it for luncheons or light suppers...it's sure to please pasta lovers!
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese- or meat-filled tortellini
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine Italian dressing and mustard. Add vegetables, olives and tortellini; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 221 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 742mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Tortellini Vegetable Salad
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2011
"Delicious--have made a couple of times-However, I substitute Good Seasons Italian, and add a cooked bag of Italian veggies, and small pieces of reduced-fat mozzeralla(cubed)"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC