Not only is this salad wonderfully colorful, it takes very little time to prepare. I like to serve it for luncheons or light suppers...it's sure to please pasta lovers!
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese- or meat-filled tortellini
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine Italian dressing and mustard. Add vegetables, olives and tortellini; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Vegetable Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p50
Reviews for Tortellini Vegetable Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2011
"Delicious--have made a couple of times-However, I substitute Good Seasons Italian, and add a cooked bag of Italian veggies, and small pieces of reduced-fat mozzeralla(cubed)"
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2010
"I was looking for a new pasta salad recipe and discovered this very easy, yet delicious one! I received many rave reviews and requests for the recipe!"