Tortellini Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese- or meat-filled tortellini
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine Italian dressing and mustard. Add vegetables, olives and tortellini; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Tortellini Vegetable Salad(2)
Sort By :
Delicious--have made a couple of times-
However, I substitute Good Seasons Italian, and add a cooked bag of Italian veggies, and small pieces of reduced-fat mozzeralla(cubed)
I was looking for a new pasta salad recipe and discovered this very easy, yet delicious one! I received many rave reviews and requests for the recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Italian Pasta Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >