Not only is this salad wonderfully colorful, it takes very little time to prepare. I like to serve it for luncheons or light suppers...it's sure to please pasta lovers!
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese- or meat-filled tortellini
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine Italian dressing and mustard. Add vegetables, olives and tortellini; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Vegetable Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p50
Reviews forTortellini Vegetable Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2011
"Delicious--have made a couple of times-However, I substitute Good Seasons Italian, and add a cooked bag of Italian veggies, and small pieces of reduced-fat mozzeralla(cubed)"