In Naperville, Illinois, Janet DuBau creates a unique salad by tossing bright green spinach leaves with delicious cheese tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Bottled poppy seed dressing makes it a snap to put together.
- 12 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups cooked cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p34
Reviews for Tortellini Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2011
"I added some slivered almonds to this salad, and used a good poppy seed dressing from the supermarket. Super easy, and everyone thought it was very "special" looking and tasty. I like it with more tortellini than the recipe calls for, though."