In Naperville, Illinois, Janet DuBau creates a unique salad by tossing bright green spinach leaves with delicious cheese tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Bottled poppy seed dressing makes it a snap to put together.
Recommended: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 12 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups cooked cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p34
Reviews for Tortellini Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2011
"I added some slivered almonds to this salad, and used a good poppy seed dressing from the supermarket. Super easy, and everyone thought it was very "special" looking and tasty. I like it with more tortellini than the recipe calls for, though."