- 12 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups cooked cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forTortellini Spinach Salad
"I added some slivered almonds to this salad, and used a good poppy seed dressing from the supermarket. Super easy, and everyone thought it was very "special" looking and tasty. I like it with more tortellini than the recipe calls for, though."