Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Tortellini Soup(17)
Sort By :
Good when in a hurry!
Made as directed, but substituted canned green beans for frozen. I thought it was very bland and kept adding more and more seasonings until it had a bit more flavor. Will not make again.
I made this recipe just like the recipe said and it was bland.
My Family loves this soup and easy to make
My Family loves this soup