Tortellini-Shrimp Caesar Salad
This fun, main dish salad dresses up ordinary Caesar salad with two surprise ingredients, cheese tortellini and popcorn shrimp. The result is a fantastic and filling combo.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups frozen breaded popcorn shrimp
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Prepare shrimp and tortellini according to package directions. In a
- large salad bowl, combine romaine and tomato; drizzle with dressing
- and toss to coat. Drain tortellini; toss with salad. Top with
- shrimp. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 cups) equals 472 calories, 24 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 863 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.