Tortellini-Shrimp Caesar Salad Recipe
- 2 cups frozen breaded popcorn shrimp
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Prepare shrimp and tortellini according to package directions. In a large salad bowl, combine romaine and tomato; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Drain tortellini; toss with salad. Top with shrimp. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tortellini-Shrimp Caesar Salad(3)
Sort By :
This is my go-to recipe in the summer. Definitely not a do ahead recipe, but it comes together really fast. I use ranch dressing and skip the tomatoes for personal tastes of my family. Serve with garlic bread. It's a complete meal.
Nice alternative to a plain caesar salad. I make this for a quick dinner with a loaf of crusty bread. I use the grape tomatoes too. And yes, add the shrimp at the last minute.
I made this salad twice recently, once for a bridal shower. My family particularly liked it. However, if you have to hold it for any length of time, don't add the shrimp until just before serving so the crispiness of the shrimp coating doesn't get soggy. Also, I used whole grape tomatoes because it's easier than chopping a whole one, and the size is about the same as the shrimp. Use small tortellinis, too, if you can. Excellent quick and easy dinner salad for summer!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Caesar Salads >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Italian Pasta Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Salads >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >
- Shrimp Recipes >
- Shrimp Salad Recipes >