- 1-3/4 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup julienned pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine tortellini with all of the remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Salad in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p52
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tortellini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2010