- until crisp-tender. Drain tortellini and return to the saucepan; add
- vegetable mixture.
- In the same skillet, cook and stir the chicken for 4-5 minutes or
- until juices run clear. Stir in the tomatoes, 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- cheese, water and remaining pesto; simmer for 2 minutes. Add
- tortellini mixture; toss. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 474 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 665 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.