This is a great dish which uses delicious summer squash and zucchini from the garden. It is very easy to make and tastes wonderful.Mary Ann Dell, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds, toasted
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large skillet, saute yellow squash and zucchini in oil for 4-6
- minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain tortellini; transfer to a large bowl. Add the squash mixture,
- tomatoes, onions and pepper. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to
- coat. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 245 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 468 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.