- drain. Remove meatballs and keep warm.
- In the same pan, saute onion in remaining oil for 2 minutes. Add
- celery and carrots; saute 2 minutes longer. Stir in the broth,
- beans, tomatoes, basil and oregano. Add meatballs; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Return to a boil. Add tortellini; cook for 7-9 minutes or until
- tender, stirring several times. Garnish with Parmesan cheese. Yield:
- 6 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1-2/3 cups equals 466 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 1,572 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 32 g protein.