Tortellini Chicken Salad
You can substitute any type of cheese tortellini. Since this salad needs to chill, plan ahead.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated tricolor cheese tortellini
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in
- cold water. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, chicken,
- olives, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Just before serving,
- sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 396 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 1,024 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 35 g protein.