- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated tricolor cheese tortellini
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, chicken, olives, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Chicken Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p88
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tortellini Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review