- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the bacon, cream, parsley and cheese; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Drain tortellini; toss with cream sauce. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tortellini Carbonara
Sort By :
"This was pretty good. I used chopped ham in place of bacon, added onion, garlic and fresh sauteed mushrooms. I used a substitution for the heavy cream to cut back on the calories and fat. All in all, it was quite good and easy to prepare."
"I made this dish for an afternoon luncheon with my friends. They raved and thought I had worked on it for hours. It was sooooo easy (and delicious!)"
"I'm giving this recipe 5 stars just because it is soooo easy! I am super picky when it comes to good italian food, but the taste is just delicious. I didn't have fresh parsley so I used dried Italian herbs. I also added some garlic, extra cheese and peas. Next time I want to add mushrooms too."
"Added fresh sauted mushrooms and garlic"
"Love this! Will definitely double for lunch leftovers next time. Made exactly as recipe stated. Nothing to improve on."