Tortellini Carbonara Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the bacon, cream, parsley and cheese; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Drain tortellini; toss with cream sauce. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tortellini Carbonara(8)
Sort By :
I'm giving this recipe 5 stars just because it is soooo easy! I am super picky when it comes to good italian food, but the taste is just delicious. I didn't have fresh parsley so I used dried Italian herbs. I also added some garlic, extra cheese and peas. Next time I want to add mushrooms too.
Added fresh sauted mushrooms and garlic
Love this! Will definitely double for lunch leftovers next time. Made exactly as recipe stated. Nothing to improve on.
I used ckn tortellini, sauteed onions, mushrooms, and garlic, and used turkey bacon and added Italian seasoning and my hub ate almost the whole pot. Very good base for a great recipe.
This was absolutely awesome! Our family of three had a very small amount of leftovers when we served a single batch with a Caesar salad.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >