Tortellini Carbonara Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the bacon, cream, parsley and cheese; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Drain tortellini; toss with cream sauce. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tortellini Carbonara
Sort By :
I made this dish for an afternoon luncheon with my friends. They raved and thought I had worked on it for hours. It was sooooo easy (and delicious!)
I'm giving this recipe 5 stars just because it is soooo easy! I am super picky when it comes to good italian food, but the taste is just delicious. I didn't have fresh parsley so I used dried Italian herbs. I also added some garlic, extra cheese and peas. Next time I want to add mushrooms too.
Added fresh sauted mushrooms and garlic
Love this! Will definitely double for lunch leftovers next time. Made exactly as recipe stated. Nothing to improve on.
I used ckn tortellini, sauteed onions, mushrooms, and garlic, and used turkey bacon and added Italian seasoning and my hub ate almost the whole pot. Very good base for a great recipe.