- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- Halved cherry tomatoes, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and garlic.
- Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Add romaine and remaining Parmesan. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with croutons and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Tortellini Caesar Salad
"Great "meatless" dinner option. I added sliced black olives and peppercinis and served with garlic breadsticks."
"Have made this salad MANY times! I have finessed the dressing a bit by adding anchovy paste...I also grate the garlic, so there are no "pieces". I always make it a complete meal , usually adding shrimp, turkey or chichen, and of course, some homemade croutons and tomatoes."
"Yum! Made this for dinner tonight, and it was easy and delicious! Great to take to a picnic!"
"Great recipe..the dressing is delish!"