Tortellini Caesar Salad Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- Halved cherry tomatoes, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and garlic.
- Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Add romaine and remaining Parmesan. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with croutons and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Tortellini Caesar Salad
Sort By :
"This was great! Added some kalamata olives, pimientos, and artichokes to make in impressive main dish. Wow."
"I usually add grilled chicken to the salad. Also, this is hands down the best salad dressing I've ever had! I make the dressing a day ahead to let the flavors blend and always double the batch. There's never any leftovers when I bring this to a gathering!"
"Excellent favor and a keeper! If I double the recipe again and would only use 3 garlic cloves for dressing. Everyone in our group requested this recipe."
"Love, Love, Love this salad for all occasions. When I take it to work or to a potluck I have to remember to bring the recipe because it is always requested."
"This is the best salad ever. The dressing is excellent."