Tortellini Caesar Salad Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- Halved cherry tomatoes, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and garlic.
- Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Add romaine and remaining Parmesan. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with croutons and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Tortellini Caesar Salad
Sort By :
This was great! Added some kalamata olives, pimientos, and artichokes to make in impressive main dish. Wow.
I usually add grilled chicken to the salad. Also, this is hands down the best salad dressing I've ever had! I make the dressing a day ahead to let the flavors blend and always double the batch. There's never any leftovers when I bring this to a gathering!
Excellent favor and a keeper! If I double the recipe again and would only use 3 garlic cloves for dressing. Everyone in our group requested this recipe.
Love, Love, Love this salad for all occasions. When I take it to work or to a potluck I have to remember to bring the recipe because it is always requested.
This is the best salad ever. The dressing is excellent.