- 8 cups water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for
- 45-60 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Stir in the tortellini and seasonings, broth, tomatoes, carrots and
- celery. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10
- minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender. Serve with cheese
- if desired. Yield: 15 servings (3-3/4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without Parmesan cheese) equals 103 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 741 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein.