Tortellini Artichoke Salad Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a bowl. Add the tomatoes, onions, artichokes and salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 312 calories, 21 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 553 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Tortellini Artichoke Salad
"Used as a main dish for husband and I.Used red onion instead of green, added more tomatoes and used olive oil and balsamic vinegar instead of creamy Italian dressing."
"My husband loves cheese tortillini and this salad. I added chopped greek olives. Of course grilled chicken would be great. I liked the sliced green onions. Yummo!"
"Was very good, but will leave the green onions out next time. Not a big fan of those."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.